Sunday, September 26, 2010

just some update

I'm a little weirdo in my family,
i don't talk much,
So I think I'm losing my communication skills. lalalalalala
Xiao Ming, Yi Shin, Pei Sing, when are you guys coming to bring me out kai kai~?????

I have this diskman (a CD version of walkman,if anyone remember what's that) in my room that I used to listen every night for 5 years. And I have dozen of CD's in my cupboard, original and pirated, so I can make myself feel like a DJ in my little world.

I'm chubbier and my hair's longer now. Muscles of my half lower body got so soft until I can feel imbalance in my butt...WTH....my muscle shrink,my bone shrink.....and I might not be able to do sport that I like anymore...If you understand how it feels...I feel lazier each day at home, slack slack slack, don't feel like working on my thesis anymore la.... being at home makes me lazy and unmotivated...hard to work on my thesis when I'm so far away from my participants ah....

大难不死必有后福
后福还没到
精神上已奄奄一息

No comments: