Thursday, June 21, 2018

Pride month

It's Pride month, but I don't feel any pride or in anyway to celebrate it. My gf broke up with me few days after her birthday. Reason being she don't feel comfortable in this relationship. I'm not a guy. There wasn't any negative expression of her feelings on our relationship after we have been together for almost 3 years. It's a sudden death penalty to our relationship. And a sudden blow to me. There could be no more discussions to work this out. She has decided on this since few months ago. I did realised there has been faint of spark but I thought we could work it out. But not this. She said she has no more feelings to me. Now I am blaming myself maybe I have taken this relationship for granted. If maybe I can be more romantic or put more of my feelings into action, all these could be preventable.


  1. It is what it is. There is nothing much I can do to change the situation. 

No comments: