Thursday, May 29, 2008

Emotion

A very good friend will make you feel better when you're weak,
and never use your weakness against you. :)
You see, that's why I love ah jie so much,
and I'm sorry for unable to come up with a perfect project that can helps you to cover up your plan.
Too much Project Management lah~XD

'Emotion is part of you,but emotion is not you.'
Mr Franklyn said that yesterday,in our Leadership and Life Skill class. We were talking about Emotional Intelligence. How well you can control your emotion? I'm not very good at it, I'll put what I feel on my face, which makes me behave like a kid during the emotional control breakdown moment. A fragile heart needs to be taken care of? I don't like who I am now. But I'll try to fix it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

xiao lang.... i need u be my jun1 shi1 to correct my gili emotional control ler....

EQ bad then cannot ler....

kaven said...

ps ah, my EQ also not high lar,hehehe~
EQ have to train 1~train train xia,then wil become geng liao~

Anonymous said...

sure need ur help geh~ u forgot wat u study mie mie mie~