Thursday, July 16, 2009

phone

My phone failed me again, if you still haven't see my personal message on msn. Don't ask me why, I wish I know why also, each phone that I owned got problem within 6 months I purchased them. My friends said my hand busuk or my birth is not align (八字不合)with this technology gadget. So far, this is the 3rd phone, hope 4th phone is not coming so soon, I don't know what modal to buy.

I'm doing internship in my department as assistant to UNICEF project coordinator. Our job is to organize workshop, prepare anything for the research, and do report.

I can't remember what I did yesterday. Current mode: too busy to remember what I did yesterday.

Me being interviewed by 8tv in FFF. Courtesy to the fehmez BOY Joyce for taking this memorable picture? XD~ The interview got out 2 weeks ago,anyone saw the clip? XD~ Yeah~once in a life time~~

Happy birthday to my beloved junior Xiao Ming mei mei~ 来不及回去给你惊喜liao今年,不过还是很爱你哈~哈哈~Happy 19th~

No comments: