Thursday, December 30, 2010

All is well

It annoyed me when people judged me when they do not understand me well. Don't judge me if you do not know me enough. Know what? There aren't much people who really know me that well.
But I'm glad I have friends who will stand by me.

I was too desperate of wanting to have my life back. There's a Chinese saying you'll get more disappointment when you put too much hope on one thing. I really,really,don't want to stay in hospital again. Two months of living in hospital,I'm lucky that I didn't gone crazy. But the good thing about staying in hospital was,the pimples were gone~

Did I complain a lot and not being positive enough? Aha. You try staying 2 months in hospital,still not being able to walk after half a year,and now you realize something is wrong with your leg again,then you tell me am I complaining a lot. I feel offended because you were someone to me,yet didn't feel for what I'm feeling.

Hope tomorrow will be alright,and that I'll still can be at home and go as I planned.
Just have to prepare for the worst while believing all is well.

No comments: