Sunday, December 26, 2010

listener

Why bother telling off our problems to others as it won't help in solving our problems or making our problems disappear?
It's true that expressing our emotions might not help in solving problems and I doubt catharsis really happens on everyone, but it does matters to the listeners. Hoping that telling off your problem will lighten your burden and share it with another person that you trusted.

I was never a good communicator or story teller. Not verbally. Probably I got worse by now.
I'm quiet and slow in respond.But I'm listening.I'm thinking.I'm here if you need me.

But I'm a person who won't go to others when I'm having problems.
Why? I'm just really not good at telling my story.

1 comment:

gemini said...

den u can write out ur story rather than tell ur story~ =)