Monday, April 14, 2008

back in b'w

I bought a ring for myself,from laconic. Too bad their rings were not specially designed,unlike their wristband and necklace.
I always like rings,spent quite a lot on buying rings,but lost all of them...T.T

A new cute scene not far away from my home:a Mak Mandin police station on the opposite of Raja Uda's Salam,but also opposite of a pirated vcd shop,funny right? If you know Butterworth well,you'll know how ridiculous it is,why the hell on earth is a Mak Mandin police station doing over here in Raja Uda? And all those fatty belly police officers do is sit inside the air-con office all the time.

Everyone said I'm thinner when they saw me,so I'm going to FATTEN myself before I go KL~ I will be fat anyway,cause I'll be well fed with mom's food and needless to say,PG FOOD! Cheap and nice available everywhere here in Peneng or Butterworth!And I tend to become lazier when I'm back in my home cause mom did everything for me~wahahah yea I'm pampered~

And thanks to my beloved junior xiao ming for borrowing me her yeng yeng guitar~I love the sound although the strings is hard on my fingers XD~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

told cha the strings hurt. XD