Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st tag in 2009

Tagged by P.S~
wahahah and let me actually found out that she changed d tag list,wahahaha~
but I'll still do it~

1. Do you think you are hot?
= I'm COOL

2. Update a favourite picture of yourself



3. Do you like the picture?
= yes~I look lengzai~and we look formal~wakakak~

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
= erm..i cant rmb~

5. What was the last song you listened to?
= you found me

6. What are you doing besides this?
= chatting

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?
= kv/xiao lang

8. 5 ppl I tagged

--i.) awei

--ii.) anne

--iii) pei man

--iv) ah phi

--v) mich

9. Who is number 1?
= my hengdai

10. Who is number 3 having relationship with?
= her baby,wakakaka

11. Say something about number 5.
= uncle michie~always bring me makan makan~

12. How about number 4?
= my aylp and roommate

13. Who is number 2?
= cheah yue anne~my ah jie~


p/s: xiao ming mei mei~u'r pic very lengzai~my fav also~~hohohoho~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

xie xie ni! hahahaha~~ btw in the photo, is ... ah jie ar? she very leng nui ler^^

kaven said...

ahahaha~nono she's not ah jie~
she's another person lah~
look so like ah jie eh??

Anonymous said...

@.@ 混淆……
actually i not really know ah jie de face too eh^^"hhahaha~

kaven said...

nvm nvm~
the main point is,she's a lenglui rite~~??

Anonymous said...

yayaya! bila want jie shao for me? hahaha~

kaven said...

o.O~?
jie shao ah jie or this lenglui neh~?
when u come kl n when u'r free im free she's free~wahakka~