Friday, January 2, 2009

first post for 2009-emo post XD

What's my new year resolutions?
Basically I don't have one. I don't need one. But actually oh no, I just remember something. I DO have new year resolutions.
I hope I can be more mature.
-in handling stuff, to be more independent. I shall remember I'm not a kid anymore. Grow up!
-emotionally, I hope I can hide it when it is unnecessary to show what I was feeling.

Why can't I just lied or pretended it was nothing? I failed miserably when I was suppose to keep it to myself. Why do I have to be honest with my own feeling when it is unnecessary to deal with anyway,maybe. OK maybe I do have to deal with my own feeling,just there is no need to crap everything out to others.

I'm tired of all these crap sometimes, but I always gotten myself into it.
Maybe I just need someone.
Just forget about it.

And I have to remember this:
自作多情=自作自受

'Jual mahal' is the way? Maybe.

Yea I'm being sarcastic to myself.
But I do hope, 2009 will be a better year. For me, for everyone.
And I do really hope, world peace~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh mei to fat...
we finally 20 liao~~~
and i change my blog, & u kena tagged!! haha