Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friends that love me and friends that I love


These are the cakes that I got 2 hours before my birthday

This is the not-so-surprise 'surprise' from Little V

And today,a big gathering (for me lah) or belated birthday celebration at Sakae Sushi in Pavilion

Present from Ah Jie ^^ Handmade card and cute hand-drawn portraits by Ah Jie

Big lips Awei and Jwen

That's meeee~with a dog that looks like a cat? hahah~I looked shy~~

Eating-ice cream Ah Jie and Clara~

HL that looked like Nightmare Before Christmas

Present from Michie and Aileen~Very nice PDI shirts with proper size for me~

And a cheesecake from Ah Phi which I haven't try,because my stomach was too stuff with cakes in these few days~

Can I named today as 'Friends that love me and friends that I love' day? XD
Today's outting is very happy and fun~ Although whole big bunch of people don't know what to do after lunch~ But by just sitting and chit chatting is fun enough~ Never run out of topics~
Never had a big group outting like this before,so thanks everyone leh,hehehhehe,ok I'm paiseh-ing still.
And some that didn't or couldn't came such as Ah Kor and HL,I know you love me also geh~wakakakakz~

5 comments:

大头HL said...

YEAH I DAMN LOVE U!

ah jie u so cute la!!!hahaa...frame it somemore~

Anonymous said...

i dunno why y anne draw u with that shy expression.. ahhaha! so not u lehh.. XP

n da way she draw herself with ice cream look SO like her! "wai sek is really wai sek" XP

glad u had fun today n SO SO glad that u fit nicely in those 2 tees.. ehhee...

kaven said...

aiyah hl,it IS a photo frame,ah jie put drawing inside instead of photos lah~

michie:weh~i mmg shy 1 marrr~~~~~n yeah~her own drawing is most appropriate 1 lor~wahahahhah~~yealor~mmg fun eh today,n thx for d tees~~~

Mickey l.o.v.e Lemon said...

happy belated birthday again!!
I have to eat whole cheese cake on the bbq day, all people eat very full and they didn't eat a piece cheese cake lo~
thank god my mother bring back home the next day,
u want cheese cake ma?
i give to u, hahaha...

kaven said...

wah, i had enuf of cakes d also~
no thx ler,u keep it for urself lah har~