Sunday, September 20, 2009

annoyance

Some stupid assholes keep on using PPS by giving excuse that PPS is streaming not downloading. Hell yea PPS IS DOWNLOADING AND STREAMING AT THE SAME TIME YOU STUPID,IT USES P2P SOFTWARE. Oh in case you don't know,P2P means peer-to-peer,which mean you are downloading from others who are downloading the same show. SO YES,YOU ARE EATING UP THE WHOLE HOUSE LINE YOU IDIOTS. And it annoys me! Usually I wouldn't mind if I'm not watching Youtube or finding journals on database. But I am watching this and I can't finish the last part! And this guy doesn't belong to this house anyway!

I love Ellen!XD

I'm going to 'accidentally' switch off the modem after the last part finish streaming.

I don't know what can I do when I finish all videos about Ellen on Youtube.

I'm addicted to you. And you.

3 comments:

大头HL said...

opps~ bu xiao xin~

aWei 。纬 said...

hahahaha~*thumb up*

aWei 。纬 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.