Friday, September 25, 2009

respect

I want to say this: psychology students are not saint. We are human with feelings, and of course we sided our friends when we see them got hurt. Well, I mean I do. Not that I'm not understanding,but how am I suppose to be empathy towards someone who had hurt my friend's feeling. I'm talking about couples. Yes,couple who broke up and the one who got hurt is my dear friend. Of course it is possible that both parties experience some pain but just i didn't get to see another part of the story. But for those who just broke up and get a new partner within a week? Sorry but what I see is you are not respecting the relationship and the person that you had just broke up with. So you just lost my respect.

Sometimes when we pointed our finger at another person,we forgot to look at ourselves.
Please be considerate.
But are yourself being considerate of others?
Am I being considerate?

My room light bulb just stopped working. How am I going to change the light bulb with my height? *sigh*

伤害人的不会懂被伤害的人的痛。
除非伤害人的也曾经被伤害过。

2 comments:

psps said...

THUMB UP this post!!!
伤害人的不会懂被伤害的人的痛。
除非伤害人的也曾经被伤害过。

Anonymous said...

.....

man...
u know i lup u.