Wednesday, September 16, 2009

threaten

It is easy for us to talk,but when it really happens,most of us wouldn't do what we said we would do.

Last night,I was playing Lily Allen's 'fxxk you' loudly in my room at 1am. I was printing my notes feeling a bit fed up. Paper ran out, and I went out to get more blank papers. If you been to the place that I'm staying,my room was a small room between kitchen and living room,with window facing outside. As I was getting papers,I thought I saw some movement in the kitchen. Well,the living room's light was off,so from where I was standing it was quite dark. I thought it was just some huge bugs or whatever. But when I turn facing back to my room,I saw someone was walking outside my window! At this late hour and all my housemates were back,of course I got stunned for few seconds before I know what was going on and what to do. I don't really saw the person,what I saw was just a dark figure walking slowly passed by my window toward the back of the house. I ran to the front door and rang the alarm. Of course housemates came out and I told them I saw someone in our house territory. I went out and let off Milky,she picked up some smell outside my window. So for sure someone was outside my window just now,and that kind of thought creeps me out whole night.

After awhile when we all went back into our rooms, I went into kitchen to refill water and I smelled something. It was a scent like perfume in the kitchen. Last time when another housemate saw someone stand at the back of the house, he said he smell something like this as well. Weird yea? It's not just me,Ah Phi smelled it too.

I didn't really get to sleep. I was shocked and scared by the thoughts that while I was asleep someone is just outside my window or in the house. How to sleep when you are feeling insecure and threaten in terms of safety? Criminal is not about can or cannot. It's just about daring. Well,for sure,I'm letting Milky loose these few nights.

And I'm getting a part time job soon.

3 comments:

大头HL said...

O.O

xiao ming said...

tsk tsk tsk~

are u thinking wad i thinking? =P

kaven said...

-.-''
no~