Saturday, March 29, 2008

ANIZO 性格小人儿

Went to Sunway Pyramid few hours ago,and like usual no i didn't shop,but I got myself this!!
ANIZO toys from vending machine! 扭蛋机!
And these are my FIRST time getting toys from vending machine.

Front view

Back view

'Three stars' little guy with smiley face~
‘三つ星’ 可爱小人儿~
Back view of 'Three Stars':There's 3 stars on the head!'Little white guy' with smiley face!
‘素人’ in Japanese which I'm not sure what it really means

Back view of little white guy:
there's a little smiley face on it's butt!

Each of it costs me RM4,but i think it's ok cause i really like them since I first saw them few months ago,but i didn't get them until now. I got the purple 'Three stars' myself but Xiao Bai got the 'little white guy' for me. White for the white i guess~

ANIZO is a product series under BANDAI,each series contain different 14 design.There are 7 series in ANIZO official website,but i think mine are the 8th series,and 9th series is coming out in march,but i don't think it's available yet here in Malaysia. The website is outdated,i don't know why.I thought Japanese people would have good service and would have their website up to date.

Anyway,aren't these cute little guy cute and adorable?I believe each of them have their own meaning. Ignore the '100% Reality Mind'.

3 comments:

Mickey l.o.v.e Lemon said...

i go search wat 素人 means.
It means "Amateur" lol...

HuiHui said...

hahaa...veli cute leyyy~

anyway, bought a birthday present 2 u LONG TIME AGO!!! but dunggu haven giv u...don angry ya...LOLL

kaven said...

xiao zhu:
yealo,i found it too,but i think d translator salah mia~

pei wen:
OMG!!!u bought me present?!!!!
IM SO PAISEH LA WEI!!!!