Sunday, June 15, 2008

19

Just finished reading a friend's blog,she wrote those when she was 19,which is my age now. An older soul than her actual age,she is. Not dare to say that I understand what she'd gone through,but I dare say that I share some common perspectives with her,about the society and the world.

It's hard to convey your thoughts into a deliverable message,
and it's harder to make people understand your thoughts,
without making them feel offensive,
because no two human being share a same brain.
Different background and experiences made up different perspective,
what you think is rational may not be right for another person,
what you think is the truth may sound cruel to another person.
Just like the question 'who am I?',
it depends on how you perceive me.

I might not who I am that you see.

No comments: