Friday, June 20, 2008

Perfume

Personally,I don't really like perfume. I prefer smells of shampoo or Softlan.
I read the book before I go and download the movie,'Perfume:The Story of a Murderer'. It's all about scents and odor,that effects people's thinking. The storyline is quite.......unpredictable and the ending is......so sudden that makes you think 'har?what?finish?the end?'. Scents carry meaning,that's the theme of the story. The moral of the story is a bit hard to catch,you'll have to read it or watch it by yourself.

Right,I do think that when you like someone,or should I say,when you're attracted to someone,you'll be able to detect the odor of the person,even it's sweat smell -.-'' . But most of the time,you'll think that's the most wonderful scent that you ever smell from a person. The odor will implanted on your mind and whenever the person is nearby,you'll feel like the person is just right beside you because you THINK you can smell her odor even she's not really nearby. That's the power of scents. And I forbid myself to let any scent implanted on my mind XD.

2 comments:

Mickey l.o.v.e Lemon said...

Ooooh...
that's why that day u ask me lar....
haha...

kaven said...

nolar~=.=''