Saturday, June 28, 2008

my last friends

I drank coffee last night and I slept at 10am this morning,wth~ Yea I just woke up,and now my head still heavy and blurry. Yea yea I'm blaming the coffee,I didn't slept last night,so what I did? 'Quan Cheng' la~ Yea actually I shall blog this in Chinese,but chatting with 2 English educated Chinese,makes my blurry brain hard to switch the channel la. So bear with my crappy English.

For me,friendship is not about quantity,but quality. It's good to social and know a lot of people,but what's the point if you have a lot of hi-bye friends,but nobody to talk to when you're down or when you need a hand for you to hold. I'm lucky that I have true friends,friends that really know me,friends that are like my siblings,friends that watch my back when I fall. I have two families, one is where i grew up, another one is my friends that we hold certain common beliefs and I'm willing to share my life with. Friends doesn't just come around,that's why true friends are hard to get. I realize that I have only few straight girl friends that are really closed with me, hard to have common topic. When they talked about guys and fashion,I can't help but ROLLED MY EYES.

I have a dream. I dream that someday,in the future,me and my hengdais,will have our own family,and live under the same roof. Well doesn't have to be in same house,maybe nearby or next door? XD~'Quan Cheng' inspired me, whether it's fiction or real life story.

P/s: 'Quan Cheng' is an online chinese story(novel) that I've been 'following' for years, it's 3rd 'season' now. Neh my link there, 'xyqw-my idols'. By the way,it's in Chinese,XD~

No comments: