Friday, July 4, 2008

Anizo again,and AGAIN

YES Anizo again! This is a post all about Anizo, skip this entry if you feel I'm childish,wakakaka~~These are the only toys that I willing to spend money to collect! I don't even spend on clothes tau?!

These are the 6th and 7th series! From the Curve,I think.

One of the 6th series! ‘热血’,not sure if it means the same in Chinese,which means warm blood,active??
Back view: singlet shape
The 7th series,‘怠け者’,looks like a panda,cute right?not sure what it means this 1.
Back view

I was waiting and craving for the 10th series,but what I got the latest are these!

Horoscope Anizo!!Not sure is it a special series or it's the 10th series.But it's cute and special!

Half transparent!nice eh!With description at the front!

My horoscope: Pisces!! The words means 'unstable emotional'!XD true man! So lucky to get my own horoscope!

Back view: 鱼座 with the horoscope sign

This is the Cancer,‘神圣过敏’,means too sensitive I think XD

Back view: 巨座

No comments: