Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Magazine

I can't believe I buy a magazine (I haven't pay the money back to birdleg). A teenage magazine. A magazine that full of Taiwanese and Korean idols. Male idols like 阮经天 and 飞轮海. You don't believe it? Me too. It's all because of JING YE! And who's 京爷? Refer back to this. Yea, she managed to squeezed into 3rd placing in that magazine's sort of most popular idols in Taiwan and became the cover of the magazine. The magazine's targeted readers I assumed to be young teenage girls. And young teenage girls are crazy over those pretty boys like 郑元畅 and 贺军翔. So you can assume that Taiwan girls are crazy over Jing Ye as they crazy over those pretty boys. Ok this is not the point. The point is, this is the first time I buy a magazine. And I just feel.......weird when I open the magazine that fulled of guys-acting-cute photos and a big flipped poster of those pretty boys fall out from it. It's just so w.e.i.r.d. Probably 京爷 is the most normal figure in that magazine for me~

I ate two days' meal in one day. So now I'm having stomach cramp.
Serves me right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

不用紧……久久一次~
吃两天的食粮,大3天的东西=减肥
应该是吧……
哈哈哈~

take care la!
表带你吃tomyam了~