Saturday, August 8, 2009

hatred

I hate this damn social structure called 'family', that breaks apart many good couple of us.
I damn hate this so called 'social', that look at us differently.
I damn hate this 'society', that took our happiness away.
I damn hate this so called 'reality', that tell us what's good for majority is good for us. Or what makes our parents happy is what we should do.
I damn hate this so called 'male', that have every rights to marry someone we love, and we can't do anything about it.
I damn hate everything. Yeah, almost everything, right now.

4 comments:

aWei 。纬 said...

it will be lucky if u get to meet someone tat "i don't care".
extinct.

Anne Cheah said...

ur post make me teared up T__T

xiao ming said...

总会遇见对的人,一起走。

Anonymous said...

as the tough gets going, the going gets tough.

be a tough going.

CA