Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Me,motorcyclist in KL

What I hate most on KL roads:

1. Line cutters, especially without signal. I just hate them. LINE CUTTERS ARE SUCKERS!
2. Speedy. Showing off their car power and coming out of nowhere.
3. Uncles/ aunties drivers. When they drive too slow. Yet one stupid uncle almost knock me down when he speed off when the traffic light turned green.
4. Big vehicles. They just ignore smaller vehicles like motorcyclist.
5. Malay/Indian motorcyclist. I'm not trying to be racist or bias, but it is common to see them cut here and there dangerously in between cars. Not only young Malay or Indian, even Malay uncles and Indian uncles does that.
7. Turning without signal. It's dangerous to motorcyclist you know?!
8. Cars that get too near me from the back. I'll get panic and I'll give way anyway. Yet feeling panic is not a good feeling.

Why can't people just drive properly and carefully?
Don't they know everyone is actually rushing like them when they cut lines?
Don't they know they're threatening thousands of life that they encountered on the road when they drive like this and that?

I believe if I'm not a careful motorcyclist, I would be dead by now.