Sunday, May 16, 2010

spend money buy happy 2

Today I went Pipit Wonderful Market at Central Market because Lois Loo of Wonderkitten was having a booth there. That place was full of handmade arts, people, and people with arts! Trully 'water leak not pass' (水泄不通)human traffic jam! Many artists at their booths showing their creative arts and hard work. Although artworks there were quite expensive, should support if can la! Also, that place was full of people with camera! I was too shy to take pictures with my K770i phone, so I got no picture of the crowd and the arts to show. But I can show you this!

Wonderkitten's 'Stop chasing,start enjoying' postcard'. There was meaning behind this set of postcard. Everyday we'd been busy doing something,chasing something,but put down the mask that we usually wore each day,what are we chasing,actually? And see, the masked T-Rex is so cute! Reminded me of Digimon that T-rex Greymon. Ah, I should have buy the limited keychain and handphone string too......

Then,there's a flea book sales at KL central monorail with 'buy 5 free 1' board. So me and Small Black went crazy and bought books again -_-'
'

Gahh...I'm broke. I shall eat 'Kong Piah' for the next whole week.

My Milky refused to eat after I went back kampung and made herself thinner ever than before... Now you can see her ribs and pelvis (if that bone part terminology is the same like human's) clearly from far. Garh...'sam tong' die me lor...... So I'll have to spend money and make her happy and gain back her fat again -_-''

My dog refuse to eat when I'm not around. Although I'm not sure of the reason she refused to eat (depress because nobody walked her and let her loose from her chain?Or miss me too much so she got no appetite?Or she doesn't like her food?), but who would starve herself for not seeing me other than my Milky? Oh Milky Milky I love you~~

6 comments:

【Huiyin】 said...

Ou~~~ U could interpret the whole meaning of it by merely look at the pictures?? O.o Swt.. I don't know that... ><

kaven said...

of cz,not~ i got it from wonderkitten blog~ wakakkaz

Mickey l.o.v.e Lemon said...

bro, i got the Freud and Outliers too...bought at book fair before..haha..

that postcard nice!!!
Kong Piah i just had it today morning, cold de...cuz no oven at home...T.T

kaven said...

I got the chinese version of Freud-interpretation of dream also,but never finish~cz read chinese translation read til i head big,hahah~

postcard nice neh~that pipit market got alot of nice n unique handmade stuff!next time we go tgtgt

wonderkitten said...

Thank you Kaven~ Glad that you like the postcard series :)

Yep, the price of the stuff there is slightly higher than normal stuff as the artist spend lots of time to make the original piece plus there are limited edition so.. (well i am sure you knew that)

The organizer promised to rent a bigger place for next market so the congestion prob will solve next round geh! ^.^
(BTW, i really love the pic you were wearing "getting the new one, thank you!!!)

Wendy said...

i got the art of racing in th rain! i love that book!

and the postcard so cute!

what's the 5th book?