Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Cute kitty

Here it is~Photos of the cute kitten that I'd promised to show in previous entry. Yes I did mentioned about this kitten,in Chinese,hehe~

He looks like a mixed Siamese Cat.Small black ears,white paws,and white lines on his back.Adorable isn't it?

I massaging the kitty~He was so comfortable under my 'skillful' hands until he tried to play with my fingers

Sleepy kitty taking his nap under my housemate's car.

That's his sibling!Dosn't look alike at all.His sibling is more shy and the colour is much different but similar to their father. But their mother is a plain black cat.

I saw this food fighting scene when I came home from dinner one day. The cute kitty was fighter over a big piece of fried chicken part with his sibling. Cuteness disappeared and replaced by predator instinct. Deep tone growl can be heard until I moved my hand toward them and the fight over when his sibling back off. Cute kitty won~

Like I said,I won't keep him as my pet when he is able to grow and live in freedom without worries of food. Every night there will be a kind and generous lady giving out food to stray dogs and cats beside my house. But it won't hurt to give him a name right? What name is suitable for him? Any suggestion?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u look like u're going to cekik da kitten.. haha..