Saturday, September 27, 2008

Raining day

Imagine this,people:
Scene 1:
You're driving a car,waiting for traffic light to turn green,it was a raining day. Not to say jam, but the queue was long. Suddenly,there's a sound at the left,and you find you left side mirror was damaged,and the motorcyclist that scratched your mirror fall down at the roadside,not serious injured,but was soaked wet in the rain without raincoat,what would you do?

Scene 2:
You're riding a motor half way to home when(I know many of you don't even 'tumpang' a motor before,just imagine you're cycling lah) it started to rain heavily and you without your raincoat. Like usual,you drive at the roadside,try to bypass the cars,and suddenly you scratch a car's side mirror,you lost balance and fell down at the roadside. The car owner scrolls down the window and ask you to pay him for the damage on the car,without asking are you ok or not. What would you do?

It just happened to me 30 minutes ago. Sadly,I'm the motorcyclist,and I lost RM30 to that Chinese taxi driver.

No worries,just a little scratches on my left knee when I fall down,but overwhelmed by emotions.

The Chinese taxi uncle said to me his car side mirror was broken and I have to pay him because the car belongs to company. I asked him how much,he said RM30. The rain was heavy and didn't want to argue,and much because I was at guilt,so I gave him the money exactly although I did think of lying him that I only have rm20 in my wallet. The side mirror was not fully broken actually,and afterward only I realized it doesn't cost so much to repair that side mirror right?
The first thought that I had when I was on my motor again was,'damn ''sui'' lah today'. Then I got so angry thinking back what just happened.

Why was I so angry?
First,the Chinese taxi driver didn't even ask am I ok,and he took so much of my MONEY!I was damn disappointed. When I tried to get up my legs was abit stucked by my motor and nobody helped me. How naive was I,hoping someone to get off from their car and help me.

Second,the taxi driver doesn't even ask me am I ok!I was like what kind of people is this!What's wrong with this people!Malaysian lah!Chinese lah!Uncle lah!Taxi driver lah! People lost their ability to sympathize when they get older?

And Third,I was angry at myself. Always allow people people to take advantage of me when I was vulnerable,unable to be assertive,easily lost my head to think when something happens on me. Also of my own carelessness lah,I was not focused enough. I was thinking what to eat,when to fill in petrol and busy avoiding the roadside lubang until I didn't paid attention to the space between me and the cars on my right.

Then I remembered my previous post,about my motor broke down on the highway. Every event that occurred must meant something. And so,I cool down and analyzed my feelings.If I'm the car driver,I don't know how will I react also.
For this incident,I was lucky that it was not a serious accident.
I'm lucky that I just had a little scratch on my knee without other injuries.
I'm lucky I'm still alive.
I'm lucky that I'm feeling hungry now. XD


p/s:Today will be a great day without the incident.Anway,the PSG(Peer Support Group)'s PET(Peer Empowerment Training) was great today.We had fun and we learned stuff.
pp/s:KL road sucks!!I can't understand why are there so many drain cover's hole ON the roads!!Car drivers might not realize,but it's very irritating and dangerous for motorcyclists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg~ did u get hurt? O.o

就当作是消钱挡灾吧~

kaven said...

皮外伤而已~没大事没大事~