Friday, September 19, 2008

unhappy feeling

It doesn't feels good,when feeling starting to grow,and someone or reality took 'it' away from you. You know exactly when the feeling grows. You'll imagine living with 'it',having future with 'it',how happy it will be for both of you to be together... Sigh...

I'm tend to be a person that develop feelings toward 'something' easily.
I'm gonna miss you.



p/s:'It' and 'something' from this articles doesn't specifically refers to a thing,a feeling,a human or an animal. 'It' can be anything!

2 comments:

aprilsiow said...

HeY!

awww..cheer up emo kid! haha. Yea I know how you feel, i met my 'it' whilst on a holiday and needless to say, my holiday love remained all but a holiday crush... SIGH!

I really felt like banging my head against the wall when I landed on Melbourne land again.

Sigh so far away from 'it'..haha.
I miss 'it' too ; )

-@p-

kaven said...

er...hehe~most of the 'it' here actually refers to a kitten!!ahhahahha~
i took care of it for 1 night and a morning,then someone took it to SPCA dah..without telling me...actually i was intended to adopt the kitten myself..but no fate lah~

well,hehe..there's also another meaning for 'it' too,hehe~~but mine 'it' wasn't far away from me :P