Wednesday, November 26, 2008

dreams and camera

When I was a kid,I always dreamed of going to many places around the world. The Seven Wonders, the desert, the Antics, any part of the world that are peaceful and harmony.
Well, so far, I'm still a frog under the well, I haven't been oversea, I don't even have a passport! See, I'm still so far far far away from my dream.

There is this guy named John Goddard. He listed down his 100++ goals like traveling to here and there, learning this culture understand that culture, and he eventually achieved most of them. How come har? If I list down my dreams list, will they come true someday? XD

I want a Camera! A real, cool, sophisticate camera can? Like Canon or Nikon DSLR cameras that make the holder look so darn pro! Ok, I know nothing bout digital camera,I never own one, and I don't even know how to operate one. Another dream that is still far away from my reality.

But I do have camera. My Sony Ericsson k550i Cyber-shot camera phone that allowed me to:

curi took picture of someone who falls asleep in class

curi took picture of my sleeping Milky without waking her up

curi took picture of someone too busy writing 'love letters'

and sometimes,snapped beautiful scene with not-so-beautiful quality

But now,the camera function goes haywire AGAIN! When I slide open the cover lens it says 'Another application is running. Close it, and then start the camera.' This happened before few months ago,and somehow it 'cured' itself mysteriously after few days and it was functioning well until YESTERDAY.
This phone really have a lot of problems. I just bought it last year and already masuk kilang for don't know how many times dah. I swear to myself I'll never buy phone from Sungai Wang again,even if it's not AP,you won't know how original is the original phone set from there. Next time when I want to buy a new phone,I would rather spend a little bit more money by buying in the phone company retail or service center to avoid all these CRAPS.

Now tell me,what should I do with this phone -.=....

3 comments:

nuclear said...

sell & buy a new phone with good cam.. XP

kaven said...

u want to sponsor me ah uncle michie~~~

Anonymous said...

me? sponsoring u? hahaha... can can.. ONE fine day ok when i become a millionaire.. XP