Wednesday, November 19, 2008

numb-less

Sometimes I wonder,
would it be better if the heart just stop feeling anything?
So I won't fall and get broken again.
I'm outsider, watching you from your back,
catching you if you fall? You won't tell me,anyway.
Craving for your body warmth,
I feel secure when you're close,
it won't happen anyway.
I don't know how should I behave,
so I won't go beyond the boundaries.
Yes, I'm in blue mood recently,
but I'm still able to function, don't worry.

Get me outta here.

3 comments:

nuclear said...

dun worry... madagascar will cheer u up! hehehehe...

huibee said...

i cant imagine how its like if human cant feel anything
i mean life is all about feelings
happy, sad, appreciated, grateful, moody, satisfied, excited, anxious etc etc
wouldn't life be very meaningless if we can't feel?

im not sure
but i like this post
i like thoughtful post : )

see..!!
to like, dislike, hate, love
they are also feelings..

kaven said...

helo huibee~
erm,i think the feeling that i mean here is heartache,'sam tung' feel,or heart broken feel.
but i know this kind of pain is unavoidable in life,so this is just a complain post la~hahaha~

and madagascar is great~~~~!!!