Monday, February 9, 2009

Lost and gain

I lost my k550i today. Don't ask me why. I'll never ever wear short pants when riding motor out. Never ever! First time lost such valuable possession.

Ok look at the bright side, I'm getting a new phone. Not sure which model yet,probably k770i,got a lot positive comment bout this phone. But I'll miss my k550i for sure, especially it's camera,that is only when it was functioning well.

Believe it or not,the first thing that came into my mind when I finally realize that my hand phone was gone was,'shit,all the messages inside...'
Last night I was still 'revising' those messages. I don't know why I kept all of it. I never kept any messages since I broke up with my ex. It was always 'delete all', but it became 'select some' and 'delete' since the sms that said 'don't know why suddenly read your blog hope you are fine and gampate'. And all those mms pictures,I saved it in my phone memory. I never plan to tell or show anyone about this,I would just kept it to myself. Since it's all gone now,so.... It's a darn thing that can't transfer sms messages to computer. Those sms messages mean a lot to me.

Funny thing,I lost a hand phone,but someone got me a handphone accessory today. I never expected that :) Talking about lost and gain. And I bought myself a cute moo moo water bottle from "BRO'S". I know someone will craving for it too XD~ will take picture and upload ONCE I got my new phone.

And yes,I lost phone,meaing I lost everyone's contact number. I'll be using the same number though. Hope can settle everything tomorrow. Feel like missing something without a hand phone. Leave your hp.no to me~or sms and tell me your name the day after tomorrow~~

No comments: