Friday, February 27, 2009

milk tea

Human creates problem for themselves, agree?
Actually everything is just in your head. You play that little imaginative drama inside your mind while the Earth is still rotating, the sun is still shining, you are still breathing, and everything is actually,still the same.
Take that imaginative part away. Human is not human, there won't be electric,lamp,handphone,whatever electronic gadget. There will also no anorexia,depression,schizophrenia,whatever mental disorder.
I'm a little bit headache.
Two cups of milk tea enough to make me palpitation and stay awake throughout the night.
I'm a little bit afraid when you said 'you will try'....hmm....if you know why.
See, I'm creating problem for myself.
A hole to jump. Or not.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god~~我跟你说了同样的话:i'm creating problem for myself~
你用英文我用华文~
我俩乃problem maker?XD

Anonymous said...

mm...jump jump.

Anonymous said...

nai cha
teh ais zhua

jump jump jump~! kiki~

Anonymous said...

teh ais zhua...
我懂hokkien 的咯。。。。。。。

Anonymous said...

hie hie hie~