Monday, August 30, 2010

books

I regret buying these books from roadside,they don't smell like a book suppose to smell, which is one of the reasons I love books. These were photocopies books on cheap quality papers. I like the smell of books! The smell of old papers, the smell of knowledge! And these don't have the smell of books that they suppose to have.

Anyway,I'd finish 'The art of racing in the rain'. Great story! Understand what life suppose to be from a dog's perspective. The car goes where the eyes go.

HL said I'm losing my communication skills, which I think she was right. Having almost none social life, 'locked up' in hospital for months, now I even feel lazy to talk to nurses. I'd spent my summer holiday in hospital T.T
I'd missed events and activities in college, I miss my gangs, and I'm going to miss my classes!
Oh well...

Here are some of the things that I find joy in hospital, other than some cute nurses~
Mom bought these cute little bear biscuits from the hospital cafeteria~ But too bad now it's out of stock, no more little bear biscuits anymore :(

And yeah, they got Wifi available here,line is a bit slow sometimes,but better than none~

1 comment:

Mafer said...

aiyo... you remember to really rest and recover la... looked so prone to injuries...tsk tsk