Thursday, October 23, 2008

Anizo 11th series

Yes yes it's Anizo again,the latest 11th series,but I missed the 10th series...>,< Anyone have 10th series and wanna give me?XD~ 11th series is Olympic series. Again,I spent RM8 on two Anizos,and here's what I got.

Front view:The Silver Medalist,see the word '银'?

Back view:Second placing

Front view:The 'on-the-hoping-list'.There's Japanese word that I'm lazy to translate and there's '期待' means 'hoping'

Back view:Whole bunch of Japanese word that I don't understand

This Anizo was given by my housemate after I showoff my Anizo series in their room last night. It was the Anizo that makes me crazy about them. The earlier series which I forgotten first or second series.

'胃弱',means weak stomach or gastric,which reminds me of Y.Hui when I first saw it.

Back view:shape of stomach at the back

p/s:Yee Tong!I want your 10th series!!

No comments: