Monday, October 13, 2008

Promoting

The topic started from I said I cut hair,and few people from my class said I looked '帅' with new haircut. Then somehow HAIR related HL to CHRIS LEE!


Ok doesn't look much alike in those pics,but actually is much more alike when you see the MILK in person.
If you notice the similar characteristic:
-big head,lion hair,height,long thin hands and legs,small eyes lah~~~
HL=CHRIS LEE~wakakaka~
When I first met this HL,I can't help myself from smiling and shouting out 'LEE YU CHUN~'

OK,this entry is purely for entertainment.
And yes,few people said I 'lengzai' today,because of my new short hair.
I LIKE MY NEW SHORT HAIR~~~

p/s:
Chris Lee's new style:

I don't know what's her personal fashion stylist thinking. They're trying to make her look like a 'pondan' and '人妖' while they think she looks pretty in those dresses.
Poor Chris Lee~
HL quote this from somewhere:
女人是水做的,男人是泥做的,而李宇春,是水泥做的~
Perfect description and combination~

11 comments:

大头HL said...

OMG LAH!

ur bottom half of bloggggggggg...

LATER THE WORLD THOUGHT HL LOOKED LIKE THAT TOO...

han!

kaven said...

ou no~wakakak~
no worries~
i declare here that,hl is not fame,hl dun hv personal stylist,nobody will praise hl pretty if hl wear 旗袍~~

大头HL said...

eeeeeaaaakkkkk..........

kaven said...

妖艳hl~~~wakakkakaz

大头HL said...

$&^%#@$%^&*&%$#$%

Anonymous said...

the photo GAU LAT lo!!!!!!!!!hahahahahha

Anonymous said...

哇,大头红了!!

李宇春的新造型,真的想人妖。

Anonymous said...

i hate that photo that "datou" wearing the grey shirt-like-dress... tat's so...DOOT~

Anonymous said...

STOP imagining...

Anonymous said...

beh tahan~ datou why u so 看不开………………

Anonymous said...

omg.... chris lee's latest look scared me.... @.@