Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Milky

Those who know me well will know that I love dogs. I'm a dog person. And now,I have TWO pet dogs!! My good old Mimi of course is still in my hometown,with my mom,and now I have MILKY here with me in PJ~

Few weeks ago,Y.Hui called me and asked me what will SPCA do to unwanted puppies. There were four puppies at the back door of her place. So she asked me what to do with the puppies. Chances for puppies to survive by their own in KL is very low,and of course I would wanted to keep all of them,only if i could. So,last friday,The Gang came and fetched me and bought everything for the pup before we went to Y.Hui's place to see which puppy that I wanted to take in. Conditions of the pups were not so well.Ticks,skin problems and smelly. But overall they're all healthy pups. OK so four pups,it's hard for me to choose,one black with brown marks,one black with white marks,one brownish brown,one yellowish light brown. Then two Indian teenagers showed up,they said the pups were belongs to them,their grandpa thrown the pups here because he hates dogs,now they're coming to take the pups back and swear that they'll kill their grandpa if he ever touches their dogs again -.='' Since we've bought everything needed for my pup,so I still decided to take the yellowish light brown pup,because she's the skinniest,smallest and worst condition among all. And her cute pupppy eyes just caught my attention.

And so,she's my Milky now~Why milky?because her ligtht brown whith a little bit white area makes her look like 'milk tea',also remind me of brilliant HL.

She's my responsibility and I'm all she got. She will be a good companion. It seemed not to be a bright choice to keep her because when holiday I'll back my hometown. But nevermind,there's always a way.

Thanks to Y.Hui and WanChun for their sponsers of dog shampoo and dog chain. Photos of Milky will be up soon~Just too lazy to transfer pictures from my hp now~Whisky whisky~Ah~I'll name my next dog Whisky.

It would be your fault if I fall for you,again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to milky,

i'll buy u kfc k?
i eat the chicken, u can chew the bones...

-milk-