Saturday, October 18, 2008

B.Psych shirt!

With all due respect, I love B.Psych(Bachelor of Psychology Department,pronounce as B-Site), I really do. B.Psych makes me feel liked I'm home,it's so comfortable you see. I even feel sad when I knowed that our department was moving from Block E to Wisma Help. Once Block E belongs to psychology people,now it's not anymore and we have to scatter all over the place,lectures in Block E and tutorials in Wisma Help, how inconvenient! And I still love my B.Psych, we have the best lecturers and the cutest Dean ever. We have friendliest office administers and open style office. Yes we can just open the office door and kacau our lecturers whenever we want. But, I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH S SIZE DEPARTMENT SHIRT!!!!

Department shirt was supposingly to be given to us FREE so that we can help to promote our department whenever we wear it out. I don't mind being a advertising tool, I'll proud to be one actually,for our B.Psych,BUT HOW AM I GOING TO WEAR AN OVERSIZED DEPARTMENT SHIRT OUT AND STILL FEEL PROUD OF MY OWN DEPARTMENT AT THE SAME TIME?IT'S EMBARRASSING! SIA-SUI!

Ok I'm shouting I know. Why am I so pissed? It's because tomorrow will be HELP's annual sports carnival,and we must wear our department shirts. I have the shirt, it's L-SIZE! And you know lah,I badan kecik mar,L-size is super large for me. So, even I already had the department shirt long ago but I never wear them. The shirt was supposed to make us feel proud when we wear them mar,not make us feel like an idiot that wearing oversized t-shirt. And it's obvious that we have more girls in our department,why la ordered so few S size? I just don't understand. My friend actually went and pressed them to give her a S size shirt,and they did =.='''.....Apala ni,bully us yang diam diam mia lah,then tunduk kepada yang assertive mia lah,so unfair~ You see la last year I played for HMC and they gave me another free department shirt again,I was so shocked and I asked the admin guy do I have to give it back and he said don't need it's for you. You see how generous?

Please la B.Psych big people,don't be so kiam siap(kedekut) lah,give us the size that we want,we happy,the department also happy mar~

I hate it when I have to wear overly large sized shirt to play volleyball,especially competition >,<''
So not yeng!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ou,xiaolang bites...

Anonymous said...

aiyior, sendiri modify la, learn jor sewing skill in form2 wat....XD