Thursday, October 30, 2008

shit happens

Shit happens all the time and how you deal with it?
Use toilet paper or newspaper?
WRONG ANSWER!
The right answer is, not to emphasize on the
shit. Life still goes on and it would be better if you just concentrate on what makes you happy today rather than what shits happen on you.
Meaningful right? I learned that from Peer Support Group's Search-in Camp. It was fun and educational camp, I did some very embarrassing stuffs that you don't want to know =.-''

Sometimes feel so tired of covering up stories and hiding myself, although I don't lie when people actually come and ask me the question,but I choose not to be high-profile or show-off of myself.
Okay la okay la,I'm gay. So what? XD
Been having some thoughts about the issue again lately, which related to what I wanna become in future. I want to help people like us,because we are helpless at most time.
So next time when I put 'great, I'm teaching someone that I like how to reject me' on my msn personal message,don't ask me which guy. It won't be a guy. I don't like people linking me up with a guy. It sounds gay to me although I'm not a hard butch.

To ignore,or not to be ignored? That's the question.
Better if I just ignore you than you ignore me? Herm... I wish I could.
You're my current shitty shit and internal conflict. I know the circumstances,yet I couldn't hold myself. I'm no coward,you have no idea how much courage it took for me to make that request. I thought it's better off that way but I'd neglected your feeling. It was selfish for me to make that request, but it's not cowardice.
Now,I think I shall just go with the flow.

No comments: