Wednesday, April 1, 2009

voiceless voice

If you do not know, kaven have a soft spot for animals. Especially dogs.

I'd always wanted to do something, to help the stray or homeless animals, but being financially dependent still, there's very limit I can do. At least I saved one life from being homeless,my Milky. Although sometimes I wonder would she be happier if I didn't took her away from her family? Hmm....that's a little story behind.

She was found a the backdoor of my friend's house,together with another three puppies. She called me to ask me what to do with the puppies and would it be ok to send them to SPCA as she knows SPCA will 'put them into sleep' if nobody adopt them in certain days. Well I just said I can take one of the pup in, as I was too 'dog-sick'. So they sponsered me some dog stuffs,then we went to see the pups. The pups looked healthy except serious ticks and skin problems. While we standing there waiting for my decision on which pup to take, a couple of India siblings came over and said they were their pups and they're taking them back. Their grandfather thrown the pups there b'cause he hates dogs. The Indian girl was wearing that she'll kill her grandpa if he thrown the pups again. Yea obviously she's a dog lover too,who would swear to kill their grandpa for dogs right? Haha~ Anyway,we told her I was about to take the dog b'cause we thought the pups were abandoned. She said I could take them if I want. So the pups homeless issue was solved, it just about whether I still wanna take a pup with me or not. Since we already bought dog food and shampoo and all that,so yeah,so here's Milky,the skinniest among the pups at that time.

Milky(top left) with her siblings

Left:How I brought Milky back--in my cloths washing 'baldi' i forgot the English word.
Right:First few days at home. Simple adorable and cute~

Ok I'm really of the topic. What I really want to say is this:

Sigh...Malaysia Government would do nothing on this until someone like Obama take the PM post.
So, what we can do now is....curse those animal abusers! Also those reckless drivers that ranover animals and did nothing about it!!

Ok the more practical one is, volunteer or donate to NGO animal protection group.
Or just being nice to stray dogs or cats =) Like xiao ming mei mei let stray puppies slept on her foot in restaurant without complain~~
and report any abuse on animals to those groups like SPCA. Abused animal can't speak, but you can! So speak for the voiceless!

3 comments:

楷森 said...

这里看来,你是需要一笔钱来帮助那些小动物吧,我虽然帮不上什么忙,不过,我可以介绍你某些筹钱的方法。。你就自己帮你自己这个网站来打广告,从你身边的朋友开始吧。。把你的email都告诉其他人,forward再forward,一传十,十传百吧。。然后,有兴趣的,就email告诉你,在联络你。。
除此,如果他们有credit card or debit card holder, they can donate to you via paypal。。至于怎样申请或弄呢,我想,我帮不到你了,我只是知道能这样吧了,然后,在把它的button加在你的部落格。。
除此之外,你也可以用Google Adsense来帮你赚点钱,至于你要什么标题,就自己想吧,想看又什么能吸引群人来按,看的。。
我想,我大概只会这些吧,帮不帮到你,我也不晓得还是你已经会了,我也不了解。。
祝你成功

kaven said...

应该说不是我需要一笔钱吧,而是那些防虐动物组织一直都在需要资金。
无论怎样,谢谢你的提议

楷森 said...

Okie,wish u can do what u wan 2 to..
hmm..i get ya d blog from pei sing der..
and my blog is
http://jack-lifediary.blogspot.com/
if have time,take a look and leave some comment..
and,u r welcome..