Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dogs Matter to Us

I'm happy. My initial plan for just a small donation drive in my college is going to be a big one with a strong force behind me.

When I asked Little V that if I'm going to organize a donation event would she help me, she brought in my gang. These are people with strong leadership and they have plenty of experience in organizing events. Steph and Wei Choon, I appreciate that~ I need more volunteers~ B.Psychers here,what says you? XD

Yes this will be a donation drive for the Dog Rescue Mission about Pulau Ketam dogs. The funds will go to Sabrina Yeap's FFF (Furry Friends Farm) as her farm use no euthesize on dogs and she's keeping most of the rescue dogs in her farms temporarily. SPCA had have enough fund for the operation as they are internationally recognized organization. Public will mostly donate to SPCA, but not FFF.

Anyone wants to donate? Here's the detail (copy and paste from TV Smith's page) :

To contribute or help, e-mail TV Smith at tvsmith@mycen.com.my or Sabrina Yeap at yeapwen@yahoo.com

Update:

Furry Friends Farm
CIMB 1457-000-1182-05-6
(Current Account)
*For online interbank transfer, if it prompts for Recipient ID/Business Reg: Just type in 5766

Contributors from abroad (and Malaysia) can also:

Send by PayPal to tvsmith@gmail.com

Please retain transaction record / slip for verification and audit purposes.


Update:

For info or enquiries:
The Rescue Mission Secretariat at +6012 378 3730 (Janet) or +6012 320 8090 (Zalina)
The Sec's E-mail is dogrescue.pk@gmail.com (see updates page for info)


Fellow bloggers, you can also help by embedding the appeal poster above to your blog and linking to http://www.mycen.com.my/rescue

We are aware it is a monumental task and appreciate all forms of support, assistance, suggestions, encouragement and your prayers.


TV Smith

3rd May 2009


Hope that I'll get approval for everything soon and start the donation as soon as possible (like next week?)

No comments: