Monday, May 25, 2009

Update

I'm feeling happy now~Don't ask me why,personal stuff~

Anyway,'Save a dog,save a life' project was not going so well after the first day. Didn't get much donation after the first day on Club and Society Day. Never mind,this week going to be full drive, collect as much money as we could. I'll hand over the money to Sabrina in FFF personally next Sunday as I'm going FFF together with Adrian and the team. Our objective had change and we are under Sabrina now. Instead of going over to Pulau Ketam, we'll go over to FFF once in every two weekend to help out in the farm.

Maybe boundary will help to solve our problem?
I've got the answer I want. No more headache.
Expect the least or the worst,do not expect the best,so you won't get too disappointed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read abt this sabrina somewhere duno-where...is tat the mao mao yuan thingy?


HL

Anonymous said...

i read abt this sabrina somewhere duno-where...is tat the mao mao yuan thingy?


HL

kaven said...

yeala that mao mao yuan,SPCA bu shuang public donates more to mao mao yuan dunwan donate to SPCA.

Anonymous said...

i cannot imagine 100dogs running to me sekali....walao eh...

HL