Friday, May 29, 2009

update 2

Today supposedly should be the last day. Somehow we get a big project waiting for us next month. I need volunteers! Who's free on 12th-14th June?

Here's some picture of our materials. Don't have picture of me going around asking people for money because I didn't do that and no photographer for me. What I did was, went into classes, announced and explained, walked around in class and collected funds. What I found out was, the best time to collect fund was before a class start. People are free and got nothing to do, so they'll really pay attention to you. Plus social conformity and peer pressure, especially when the lecturer is supportive to the event, 3/4 of the class will donate.
Note: B.Psych lecturers are really nice! B.Psych students are kind also lah,haha~


Save a Dog, Save a Life!

Appreciation souvenir: Printed bookmark

Volunteer badge with our logo (I made one!)

Donation box and US 1 dollar that a foreign student donated
(I took it out and put in RM10 as exchange. US 1 dollar=RM10? XD)

And 小白卖血救狗~ 伟大到~~

No comments: