Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Save a dog,save a life

Sometimes when I look back,I can't understand how heaven on earth would I been together with someone like that. Imagine if she's still with me now? hmm...

Life comes with stages. Transition stage perhaps? When you're in this stage, you won't be the same like previous stage.

Anyway,the fund raising/donation drive/whatever-you-wanna-called-it is starting tomorrow. It will be just a short while start-up during Club and Society Day due to lack of volunteers availability on that day. We all have our own stuff to busy on. However,we are still able to come out with poster and bookmarks. Our theme will be 'Save a dog,save a life'. What it means is when you're saving a dog, you're saving a life. A dog's life is a life, and it matters. I was trying to upload the poster,but it's in PDF file =.='' I'll take a picture and show it here, if I'm free, XD~

No comments: