Friday, January 15, 2010

missing

I miss her. But I couldn't message her to tell her this anymore. Nor call her and listen to her voice and tell her I miss her. No I can't because I'd said I'll leave her alone and won't disturb her anymore. But not a day I didn't think of her, think of us. There were nights that I was lucky to be tired enough to slip into deep sleep right after I laid on bed. But there were also many nights I spent laying awake thinking and missing her,cried myself to sleep. These few days it's getting worse,since I got back here,I feel very much alone,I...... Life goes on, life goes on. She just came by,I know. I just miss her so much,miss her so much,but it won't change anything,I can't change anything,you understand? Life goes on, her life, and my life.

Two lines crossed and became one.But now they were separated and became two different lines again,heading to different direction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take care, buddy.

Denise Chan said...

Me too, missing her very much.
At the same time, my heart is broken because of her wrong doing.