Monday, January 18, 2010

spend money buy happy

Previous post was my 300th post,hooray.
Spent a lot of money this month. But I didn't simply spent,I swear. Motor's serviced RM60++gone, Milky's food RM60++ gone, rental RM130++ gone, textbook RM70 gone(more to come), laptop stuff RM120 gone, books RM60++ gone, shirt, RM89 gone. Now I'm trying to minimize my daily expense with only RM3 on food everyday,heheh,don't worry,I'm not starving myself or on diet. Some of the things I bought:

A pendrive, a mini vacuum, a Cyber Clean ('high-tech' laptop cleaner) and a laptop skin

So cute right?looks like Sin Chan's dog Xiao Bai with a teru teru bozu. Too bad it's too huge for my laptop,so it's pretty much wasted.

This Cyber Clean yellow jelly thingy reminds me of Robbin Williams's movie Flubber!

And yesterday I went KLCC alone. I love kinokuniya! So variety of books!Too many English books recently,so this time I spent on Chinese book:

Echo(三毛,read all her books before during high school),Ou Yang Wen Feng (欧阳文风,he's Malaysian,he's sociologist,he's priest or whatever that called,and he's gay!),Ping Ton Comic (平旦漫画,local comic!u know wut is 4896?it was from him!).

And this is from Topman, RM89.5 after 50% discount.

People said spending money will makes you happy,hell yea,I think it is getting what you want that makes you happy. But give me more books that I want,I'm sure I'll be happy too!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

the blue colour thing is the mini vacuum? for what? so waste money..=.=

cyber clean yellow jelly for clean what 1?lol

kaven said...

yea d mini vacuum was a waste =.=''

yellow jelly for clean whole lappie lah~n for fun~~

awei said...

eh, y buy shirt got cap de?
look kid la.

Anonymous said...

4896, si bek gao la. haha
出位idea show it out. my home oso gt. i lik da concept bout gay. haha. tat's y i write at my blog.


swing

kaven said...

i noe ah,i wanna look kid before i turn into ur age,wakakaz~

si bek gao lat~i wan to buy his gay books~