Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last love letter

I remember what you wore on our first day

A clover shirt and a pair long jean

With your baby blue spec and a big gray bag

I remember what I wore on our first day

A blue checker shirt and a pair long jeans

With nothing else except me and my heart


I bought you a Starbuck coffee my ever first time

We sat down and have a little talk

In a place we met every time afterward

A place called central of anywhere

A place reminded me of you every time


Hey baby this will be the last love letter

For you

They said life is short

And I shouldn't keep looking back

Crying for you

Hey baby this will be the last love letter

For you

And I know you'd moved on

But I'm still lagging on

Thinking of you


Oh baby

This is the last love letter

I'll write for you

Even if I never say it out

You know I loved you I missed you

And you know I still am

But I'm moving on

I have to move on

1 comment:

antellope said...

don't so emo la..