Sunday, March 7, 2010

Milky游泳记 (Land dog vs. Water dog)

Yesterday I brought my dog for a swimming lesson! Ok actually it was Wendy, Alicia Kee the Husky's manager who brought us. With a bunch of people and dogs. Where we went? Kota Kubu Bharu, 1 hour plus plus distance from the city.

If you don't know,Milky Chang got carsick. 30 Minutes distance is still consider OK, but 1 hour distance! At the beginning of the journey, she was still quite ok,jumped here and there in the car,and try to made friend with Alicia Kee and Wendy Kee~

But after awhile, her saliva kept coming out,which means she started to feel sick liao. So I have to comfort here, made her look me in the eyes, and suddenly she had this funny looking face as if she was smiling! But that wasn't smiling face, it was 'I-feel-very-sick-I-want-to-vomit' face! But it was too late for me to realize that, and before I could do anything, she vomited her last dinner out in the car -.-'' Gross, I know. But she's my dog and it's not my car,so I have to clean up, or at least try to clean up. Then she vomited second time! Wendy said 'faster give her plastic bag!' and i said 'too late -.-''' I'm very very very paiseh bout this lo Wendy Kee~~Next time we go near near place,dun go far far place liao~ hehe,if still got next time~

After Milky got nothing more to vomit, we also reach there after 1 and half hour. Milky never swim before,so I thought although she hates bathing,maybe she'll like swimming~All dogs know how to swim instinctively~ But I was wrong!I brought her down water myself, but she kept cling on me and wouldn't let go her paws! I never knew dogs can hug someone like that~! So ok fine, she don't like water. We spent so much time to get there and she refuse to swim -.-'' Some more vomited in friend's car, WTH~ Ok lo at least now I know that my Milky is land dog,not water dog.

Conclusion of the day: Alicia Kee is a water dog,not snow dog. Milky Chang is a land dog.

昨天带我狗去游泳,结果它在朋友车吐了两次,到了却死硬不肯下水。我把它抱下水,它爪子硬是抓着我肩膀不放!那姿势多奇怪啊,虽然是在水里,就好像有个人死命抱着我呢~

路途多崎岖带它去玩水游泳,结果要它下水好像要它命,郁闷死我~~~或许它也很郁闷吧,它都没说喜欢水,主人却硬是把它拐来,又是晕车又是水的,瞎折腾。

回家后,一人一狗累得无精打采一整天,趴着睡了一整天。

那个哈士奇爱莉沙是美女~在水中姿势优美的游来游去~Milky为啥你就不能学学人家呢~~~

2 comments:

Wendy said...

husky manager...=.=

1st time someone call alicia as Alicia Kee...wth

and milky chang!! HAHA ur dog also got surname and so chinese, i thought she's ang moh tim, cuz she has white skin..lol

kaven said...

eh eh u ownself introduce ur Alicia Kee 1 mar~~

ur dog follow ur surname,my dog sure follow my surname lah~ahbo Milky Kee meh??sound so weird~~~