Sunday, February 10, 2008

Chinese NeAr

Happy Chinese NeAr,short form for new year.Yes,this is a cny post,and i can't believe that i have to go back tomorrow,but this year is better than last year,at least i got 2 days holidays and weekend.The only bad thing is,exam is around the corner,things will get busy soon,VERY VERY SOON,bless me~

It's good to have a car driving license and a car for you to use,especially during chinese new year.First time 'bai nian' with friends,taking angpao from this place and another place.

And i can't believe that a cousin of mine sudah kahwin,and is a mom of a 4 months old baby.My aunt's daughter,studied pharmacy in UK,married 2 years ago,and I can't remember anyone told me she was pregnant before.30 years of age,still look pretty and hot,and her voice still makes my bulu roma stands when she called my name,is already a mom.No i don't have the baby's picture,i don't fancy baby,and i truly think that crying babies are little devils.Don't believe?try it yourself,don't say that i never warn you~

No comments: