Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day

Today is quite a good day actually. Not because I found a new valentine,but about my presentation went quite well and managed to get quite a mark for the second checking of my Biology project.

They did quite well about the Valentine's in school, I can felt that 'love is in the air', love-shaped balloon floating everywhere, hold-hand couples along the corridor trying to give off message that they are happily in love. Well,that's Valentine's Day right? The day to show how happily you are with your partner. I'm lucky to have a busy schedule today,don't have enough free time to feel envious or emo,with the presentation going well,I'm actually....happy.

I do miss my previous relationship,although it's never perfect,but at least I'd tried my best. I told someone that that relationship took me a lot to try to maintain it; and dried me off to recover myself from it. To start a relationship with someone that likes you is easy,but to maintain it is harder than you thought. Never hope for forever,even long term relationship is hard enough. But, I'll still hoping that my next one would be someone that I can spend my life with, and I'll remind myself to take my time next time.

No comments: