Thursday, December 10, 2009

I like cute stuff!

I like cute stuff,if you still don't know. I like cute and unique stuffs, with meaning or without meaning, such as:

My milk water bottle

My favourite! Tuzki!

The Anizo!

Sometimes very emo sometimes lovely Pon (and Zi)

And my latest finding the local-produced illustration: Wonderkitten by Lois Loo

Wonderkitten and his/her(?) friends came out in tees and canvas. I bought 1 myself, which look like

It came in a sort-of pocket bag with a wonderkitten logo.

And also a mini booklet-liked thing (I have problem naming things I guess)
I like the illustration of this tee because it comes with a meaning:

And woohoo,the size fits me!
To see more wonderkitten illustration and products,click HERE.
Support 'ka ki lang' (orang sendiri) XD~

p/s:Lois can I get discount for my next buy? XD

4 comments:

wonderkitten said...

Hi Kavan, :)
Thank you so much for the blog entry and your thought about Wonderkitten tee. I am sooo happy that you like it :)

Yes! discount for next item for sure to show my appreciation. RM10 ringgit off for next item.
Password code: "PLU Kavan". hehehe

wonderkitten said...

BTW, what with "his/her" friend? I am a her for sure la.

kaven said...

wuhooo~~yah got discount!!wut a nice code you gave me! ahhaha!

"his/her" refer to the wonderkitten la~ I don't know the gender of wonderkitten XP

Anonymous said...

啊...你買了^^